Alternative to the chicken soup, ideal after the holidays or when need to build up the immune system, cleansing and antiinflammatory ingredients
- Olive Oil 1 tbsp
- Butter 10g
- Onions 2, diced
- Leek 1, finely diced
- Celery 4 sticks, finely diced
- Carrots 3, diced
- Shitake mushrooms 200g finely sliced
- Garlic cloves 3, crushed (or more)
- Organic vegetable stock 1 liter
- Cannellini beans (or mixed beans) 400g
- Cavallo nero (or spinach) 200g finely sliced
- Flat leaf parlsley 20 g finely slice
1. Heat the oil and butter in a large saucepan and add the onions, leek and celery for ten minutes. Add the carrots, mushrooms and garlic and sauté for five minutes.
Add the stock, bring to a gentle boil and reduce the heat to simmer
2. Add the beans and simmer for 20 min.
3.Add the kale and parsley, stir and season to taste, simmer until the greens have just wilted and cooked.
4.Ladle into warm soup bowls
Source Sarah Lumley, NutritionalTherapist & Cookery Coach firstname.lastname@example.org